The aim of the project is to develop training modules about disability for vocational education institutions (VET) and higher education institutions (HE). Modules will bear an overarching view aiming to generalize the disability and individualize the special needs suggesting the certain solutions to meet it. Modules are based on previously developed recommendations for inclusive education process, produced within the framework of project “Let’s Study!” project No.: LLP-PRT-2013 LT-0437.
The project’s target group is young people with disabilities (18-30 years) as well as older people who have become disabled later and have to change their profession or occupation. It is also aimed at professors, lecturers and administration of educational/training institutions.
Project coordinator: Lithuanian Disability Forum.
- AKTO S.A.
- Istituto Regionale Rittmeyer per i Ciechi
- Juvenile Justice International CIC
- Latvijas Cilveku ar ipasam vajadzibam sadarbibas organizacija SUSTENTO
- Miðstöð símenntunar á Suðurnesjum
- Polskie Forum Osób Niepełnosprawnych
- SA Eesti Agrenska Fond
- EnvironmentPlus International CIC
- Development of the Background for the training module.
- Practical part of training modules – good practice examples.
- Development of theory part of training modules.
- Final version of training modules.
- Recommendations how to involve the training module in VET and HE system.
- Developing the module it is envisaged in the project to contact and consult the target group and to take into consideration the received feed-back for its improvement.